- Review of the logistics and timing of forgiveness applications
- Accounting for the PPP loan
- How the new Interim Final Rules issued since 6/11 affect the application
- How the new FAQs issued since 6/11 affect the application
- Pending legislation that may affect the forgiveness process
- Review of other miscellaneous updates and planning opportunities, including payroll options
Are you unsure if the COVID-19 CARES Act provisions for Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation apply to you? Here is a quick guide provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry Office of Unemployment Compensation. Complete, up-to-date information is available at the Office of Unemployment Compensation’s COVID-19 page.