On December 27th, President Trump signed into law the second-longest piece of legislation in U.S. history. Needless to say, there are countless provisions in this law that affect businesses and individuals alike – including the second round of PPP funding.
Please join Steve Moyer, CPA PFS CGMA CSEP and Brent Thompson, CPA CMA CGMA on Tuesday January 12, 2021, for a Zoom session from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. They will start to unpack the 5,593 pages of legislation and discuss the topics that have the largest and most immediate impact on you and your business. There will be an opportunity to ask questions via the Zoom chat feature.
Highlights of the law include the following:
- Loan Forgiveness and Forgiveness Applications for PPP1
- New Second Round of PPP Funding (PPP2)
- Changes in Employer Credit for Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Changes to the Deferred Payroll Tax Rules
- Changes and Expansion of the Employer Retention Credit
- Changes to Meal Deductions
- Second round of Economic Impact Payments
- Changes to Child Tax Credit and Earned Income Credit Rules
- Changes to Certain Contribution Rules
- Temporary Changes for Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Numerous Disaster Relief Provisions, Energy-Related Provisions, Pension and Health Provisions and More
Register here. Registration is limited to 100 attendees and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please feel free to share this invitation with other business owners or managers you may feel would benefit. You do not need to be a Canon Capital client to attend.