Are you a business owner curious about what the new developments will mean for your 2018 return? Then join us Tuesday, January 29 as we, along with QNB Bank and the Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce, share the latest updates, including:
- NEW Section 199A 20% Passthrough Deduction for S Corps, Partnerships, LLC’s and sole proprietors
- NEW Partnerships Audit Examination Rules and How to Protect Yourself
- NEW Bonus Depreciation and Section 179 Limits
- NEW Pennsylvania 1099 Withholding Requirements
- NEW Changes in Capital Gains, Mortgage Interest, State and Local Tax Deductions and More
Register with the Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce online or via phone at 215-723-9472 by January 22, 2019.