The 2022 tax season is underway. You may be wondering if there are planning ideas you can still take advantage of for the 2021 tax year. Will there be a new tax bill that could still affect 2021 tax returns? Will there be additional business relief in response to the ongoing surge in the Omicron variant of COVID-19?
Please join us Friday, February 4, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. via Zoom for a session with Steven Moyer, CPA/PFS, CGMA, CSEP; Brent Thompson, CMA, CGMA, CPA; and Chuck Porter, Jr., Senior Investment Advisor as we discuss these questions and more, including:
- COVID Relief, including Employee Retention Credits and PPP Forgiveness for business and Advance Child Tax Credits for individuals
- Build Back Better Plan status and any new proposed legislation
- Planning for year-end and for the 2022 tax year for both businesses and individuals
- Business retirement plan options
- Status of the IRS and best practices for filing your 2022 tax returns to avoid issues
- Update on New Accounting for Lease Standards effective January 1, 2022
This event is free of charge but you must register to receive the Zoom link. Please register here by February 2, 2022.