On Tuesday, November 23, 2021, Dr. Peter Roland presented a seminar via Zoom covering basic information about blockchain and digital assets such as the cryptocurrency called “Bitcoin.”
This emerging area is worth consideration as part of building wealth as well as anticipating future changes in our lives.
Covered topics included:
- What is Blockchain and how will it radically change the world as we know it?
- What are Digital Assets such as cryptocurrency and nonfungible tokens (NFT)?
- What is the significance of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies?
- How can you invest in Blockchain and cryptocurrencies?
- What is Canon Capital doing to help you with these potential opportunities?
Watch the recording of the seminar here or by clicking the image above. If you have any questions, please contact Andrew Shapowal, Digital Asset Specialist via email or via phone at 215-723-4881 ext. 159 or Dr. Peter Roland via email or via phone at 215-723-4881 ext. 200.